Friday, September 18, 2009

i feel blocked in a way

and i don't really know why.
when i get sent out to take pictures of the exact same thing i did the day before
i get a tad annoyed. for some of the spreads we don't exactly know what type of pictures they want so we're kinnda just going along.

i thank the lord every day for my camera.
the school's camera SUCKS.
i haven't thanked my parents enough for mine.
it's my baby:]

junior year has been ridiculously busy so far.
from all 20 clubs i'm in, plus being junior class vp, homework, jcrew, and yearbook i'm already feeling a bit stressed.
but i wouldn't trade it for the world.
i may complain occasionally, but i don't understand how some kids can just not have anything to do.
my classes are okay right now. math should be interesting, i love the teacher, but she isn't the best at teaching. of course APUSH is killing me. but thats because of coleman. yearbook is fun, but i hate writing captions, and orchestra is not really my favorite. the music is so easy and some of the freshman are just annoying. but thats what i get for choosing yearbook over orchestra.
so i'm basically just writing about nothing right now. haha.
friendships are okay. some people seem to be drifting away but thats because we're all so busy. we're ready to snap at each other over almost nothing. distance doesn't really make the heart grow fonder.
boys. well. i thought that i found a guy i liked but that took a 360. so i'm back to me, myself, and i. which isn't necessarily a bad thing, it would just be kinnda nice. idk.
so i got in a wreck last week. well, a week ago from today.
i'm fine, the other car was fine. i just wasn't paying good enough attention and i was in a big hurry. it seriously scared me to death. no joke. i don't really like turning left anymore. at all. some peoples reaction to said wreck aggravated me. thankfully i didn't get a ticket or anything. the car is fixable and my parents were okay with it. it seriously did scare me to death though.
then dad had an accident the day before that. which was interesting. plus he bought a motorcycle. which i haven't rode yet. it makes me really nervous. and my wreck adds to that nervousness, i don't exactly know why. but i'm not in any hurry to ride it.

excuse all of the misspellings and such. i'm sure you can tell i'm not the best at grammer. it's cool though, that's why i'm a picture person:]

1 comment: