Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Here i sit.

I'm at OSU with my dad today. He has been doing physics-y research up here. This has been a heck of a summer. I’ve been gone from home a lot. First was our immediate family vacation to Gun Barrel City in Texas. We went to a lake house that had a pool and all that jazz. We had SO much fun. As always. Next I went home with nana and papa for 2 weeks, a little of this and a little of that. Had a lot of fun, again. Then was the Jones family reunion at camp bond, I had my first near death experience. It was an interesting trip. Fun nevertheless. And last was Dallas with the Wrights, filled with laughs and more fun. We went to Six Flags, the Dallas Museum of Art, and the dollar theater twice. I saw my first movie at a theater alone. Very exciting. Anyways, we leave for LA on Sunday, most likely. I’m excited for more photographic opportunities! I got a lot of good pictures on our reunion and in Dallas, I did my first portraits. I finally have them all uploaded and ready to post! So I’ll do that either tonight or tomorrow. I swear. I’m hoping to do some shots at the pool while in LA. I wanna buy a cheap-o water proof camera from Wal-Mart and experiment. I’ll let you know how that works out for me.
So I’ve been looking at lenses and such today. I’m ready for Christmas so that I can get one. There is no way I can buy one right now, so I have to wait. Eh, it'll be here before I know it. With all 50 bajillion things I’m doing next semester, I’ll keep busy. Wow. This summer went by too fast. I know we still have 3 weeks or whatever but I have so much to do between now and then. Louisiana, summer reading, and garage sale. I might pull my hair out. Okay not really. But still.

No comments:

Post a Comment