Thursday, May 28, 2009

Today...

Today was like any normal day. I stayed with mimi and helped her buy groceries, watched movies, finished a book. Nothing really thrilling. But today was also a significant day. Today was the day i truly realized i'm not a little kid anymore. I'm a 17 year old, pretty, nice, smart, junior in high school who has an annoying voice, bites her nails, loves taking pictures and enjoys playing music. And i'm happy with that, happy with being single, loving her family and being a loud random dork. I'm not the 7 year old singing along with her cassette in the backyard, pretending to be on a stage anymore. I'm going to have to start making important decisions, like a job or college, not to far off in the future. Not yet, but it will be here before i know it. And i'm not to terribly comfterable with that. I just have to keep my eyes on God and remember he has a plan for me.

So obviously my whole photo blog hasn't started yet since i haven't posted any pics yet. Ah well. Excuse all my typing errors. So i'm going to try to sleep now. Good night!

1 comment:

  1. jess, you are an AWESOME 17 yr old,pretty,nice,smart h.s.jr & all the other stuff (not on the annoying voice & dork tho) ~ & i'm happy you are my #1 oldest granchild. i have faith you will keep your eyes on God & you 2 will make some great decisions. (you take good pics too)love ya! nana :)

    ReplyDelete